If you can't protect your friends, you can be damn well sure you'll avenge them. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase one ability score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Whenever an enemy causes a member of your party to become blinded, frightened, incapacitated, paralyzed, restrained or to suffer a critical hit, you gain advantage on your next attack roll.
- Whenever a creature causes one of your party members to drop to 0 hit points or whenever one of your party members fails a saving throw against an effect caused by a hostile creature, you can use your reaction to make a melee or ranged weapon attack against that creature.
Your reflexes are honed to a razor's edge. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Dexterity score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- At the start of a combat, after all initiatives have been rolled but before anyone has acted, you may switch places in the initiative order with another creature that you can see, as long as that creature is not at the top of the initiative order. You may not use this feature again until you have completed a short rest.
- Some time during the next four rounds immediately after you have switched your initiative order with another creature, you may make one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw with advantage.
- Increase your Intelligence or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When trying to find an herb, you treat that herb as one category less rare than it actually is when you make your check. For example, when determining the DC to find a rare herb, you act as if the herb were uncommon. If a herb is already common, you get advantage on your roll to find it.
- You can craft herbal concoctions twice as quickly. For example, it only takes you two days to craft an herbal concoction with a total market value of 100 sps, instead of four days.
Prerequisite: Bardic Inspiration Class Feature
You use the tales and songs of old to bolster your courage. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Dexterity or Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain one additional use of bardic inspiration.
- You can use your bardic inspiration on yourself.